As of today JariCat Fashions is the only official dealer of the Shabby Bears made by ratje Nogah. Due to personal RL circumstances ratje wont be able to be in SecondLife anymore. As she is a good friend of mine, she gave me permission to sell her Shabby bears on her behalve. So as of now, these cute bears are for sale in the JariCat Fashions stores all over SecondLife and all profits will go directly to ratje.
Today is the last day at the Clothing Fair 2009 – in 12 hours will be the shutdown – Use the last chance to visit the shops of over 170 of the best top fashion and clothing designers on 9 totals sims This last day is full of events Many designer offer a discount for the finish spurt
- Sam’s Secret launching outfits as 50% OFF
- Je t’aime offer Gift Vendors with 50% discount
- Eye-Catcher is having Gift Vouchers for Halve Prize!!!!
- Nevar Lobo will give away prizes every 5 minutes, gift cards, outfits and furniturefrom designers who have donated.
- Silent Auction closes at 8:00pm SLT when the winners will be announced.
- The Photo Contest closes at 6:00pm SLT when the judges will start deliberating.
- The final Fashion Show of the Fair will be at 6:00pm SLT.
- A packed day of Entertainment with live shows on the center sim.
Below are the Landmarks please come and have a blast ..
Clothing Fair Auction
Only 4 days left until the clothing fair starts!!!!!! The shop is up and running and ready for customers. I am so thrilled that i am part of this Clothing Fair as they support an awesome cause: A cure for cancer. Here is the sneak preview of my store there: The theme is Pirates, so all the sims are like mini treasure maps and yes they will be holding a treasure hunt to. Make sure you ae part of it and support this Clothing Fair by buying loads!!!!
Yeah they are finally there, silks for males from Eye-Catcher!! Runbound Silks are available in 5 colors. They come with: skirt, top and 2 armbands and are not scripted.